Become a part of our team. The trusted name in optical dispensary development. We are currently seeking an associate for the Central Florida area.
This position will act as a liaison between our customers and professional staff to provide maximum efficiency in providing high quality care in the process of filling eyeglass prescriptions under the treatment plan mindset.
- Provide Support to the location by greeting and offering assistance and information to our customers
- Provide customers covered by third party insurance with accurate information on their benefits
- Processing, billing and verification of insurance information
- Adhere to privacy and confidential and proprietary company policies and procedures (i.e. HIPAA)
- Assist customers in frame and lens selection
- Ensure the proper maintenance of patient files in CompuLink software
- Optical (eyeglass + contact lens) sales and dispensing including but not limited to optical measurements, adjustments and repairs
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Basic keyboarding skills and some experience with Word, Excel and an aptitude to learn and apply new software applications quickly.
- Exceptional customer service skills and great personality
- Great work ethic and takes pride in their work
- Customer Service Experience Preferred
- Detail oriented and organized
- Enjoys talking to people and has a positive attitude
Job Type: Full-time